So Many Uses: Add Extra Fun To Any Ball Pit, Tent, Tunnel, Kiddie Pool, Sandbox, Pillow Fort Or Play Area. Toddlers Will Have A Ball As They Dive Into The Fun Created By These Colorful Toys..
Develop Hand Eye Coordination: Play Balls Are A Great Way To Create A Fun Environment That Provides Visual, Tactile Feedback. Help Develop Hand Eye Coordination And Gross Motor Skills As Kids Of All Ages Toss, Roll And Juggle..
Interactive Play: Active Kids Love To Crawl And Play. With These Ball Pit Balls, Preschoolers Will Have Hours Of Fun Counting, Tossing, Catching And Inventing Their Own Unique Games..
Storage Bag With Zipper: When Playtime Is Over, Simply Clean Up And Store The Play Balls In The Strong Vinyl Bag. Reusable Storage Container Has A Zipper To Keep The Balls Secure And A Handle To Carry With You For On The Go Fun!.
Tons Of Play Balls: Includes 200 Ct Vibrantly Colored Air Filled Balls. They Come In 5 Assorted Colors: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue And Purple..
KID FRIENDLY: Rainbow balls are lightweight, durable plastic made of non-toxic material. Each ball measures 2.5 inches and is BPA and Phthalate free.TONS OF PLAY BALLS: Includes 200 ct vibrantly colored air filled balls. They come in 5 assorted colors: red, yellow, green, blue and purple.SO MANY USES: Add extra fun to any ball pit, tent, tunnel, kiddie pool, sandbox, pillow fort or play area. Toddlers will have a ball as they dive into the fun created by these colorful toys.STORAGE BAG WITH ZIPPER: When playtime is over, simply clean up and store the play balls in the strong vinyl bag. Reusable storage container has a zipper to keep the balls secure and a handle to carry with you for on the go fun!DEVELOP HAND EYE COORDINATION: Play balls are a great way to create a fun environment that provides visual, tactile feedback. Help develop hand eye coordination and gross motor skills as kids of all ages toss, roll and juggle.INTERACTIVE PLAY: Active kids love to crawl and play. With these ball pit balls, preschoolers will have hours of fun counting, tossing, catching and inventing their own unique games.
· And the more toxic. Why they’re dangerous. The more your dogs play and chew on vinyl, the more phthalates seep out. These toxins move freely and can be absorbed into your dog’s gums or skin. The result can be damage to their liver and kidneys. 3. Bisphenol A (BPA) BPA is all around us.
· Don’t use bottled water because plastic bottles can be harmful, and bottled water has been shown in tests to have chemicals and bacteria. As you choose foods, avoid artificial flavors and colors, and opt for things that don’t have added preservatives. As you buy different products, look for labels that say paraben, phthalate, and BPA-free.
· Why your BMI matters. (CNN) Synthetic chemicals called phthalates, found in hundreds of consumer products such as food storage containers, shampoo, makeup, perfume and children’s toys, may …
· The BPA, PVC, and Phthalate-free plastic food is secure for different dog food types, ensuring zero toxicity. The anti-slip base ensures the bowl won’t slide or knock-off as your canine tries to achieve the nooks of the bowl.
· BPA has shown to interact with and bind to thyroid hormone receptors and could play a role in autoimmune thyroid disease (8). Furthermore, BPA has shown to be an obesogenic toxin and is linked to diabetes, weight gain, heart disease, liver …
· Drink clean: Even plastics labeled as BPA-free can leach harmful estrogenic chemicals, a recent study finds. Swap all plastic water bottles and storage containers for glass or stainless steel. Eat in: Restaurants commonly use canned foods and plastic storage containers that increase your BPA exposure.
· •Look for a product that is BPA free phthalate-free, and PVC free. • There should be a label on the packaging that states if it is 100% natural or vegan or cruelty-free. •You should look for a product that has been approved by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) and the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO).
· A consumer advocate displays toys that contain high amounts of lead and toxic phthalates at a news conference in Seattle, Wash., on Nov. 25, 2008.
· Safe. BPA-and-Phthalate-free, non-toxic, and FDA compliant; Goughnuts – Tug Interactive Dog Pull Toy. When I want to give my upper body a workout, I just pick up this toy and wave it at Cheetah or my yellow Lab, Honey. They know that’s the signal for a good tug-of-war. And, once engaged with jaws clamped tight, will they be the first to let go?