Bigger Cards With More Detail – Our Cards Are 5.7 Inches Wide And 4.3 Inches Tall. Easy To See Colours And Illustrations For Your Child To Understand. Bright, Colourful Designs To Help Aid Visual Development With Easy To Read Large Fonts..
Toddler Proof & Ultra Durable – We Designed Our Cards To Be The Thickest Flash Cards On The Market. Why? Because We Know Kids Love To Get Messy. Learnworx Flash Cards Are Easy To Wipe Clean Using A Damp Cloth. Rounded Non Sharp-Corners. Learning Toys For Toddlers 1-3..
Learning Toys For Toddlers 1-3 Years – Learnworx Toddler Flashcards Can Be Encouraged Pre Kindergarten, From 12 Months Onwards Up To 4 And 5 Years. Each Picture Side Showcases Large, Bright Images. As Your Child Progresses, Move Them Onto The Reverse Side To Improve Counting, Spelling & More..
Fun Games & Counting Too – On The Reverse Side Of Each Word Card Is A Fun Game. What Color Is The Car? Can You Spot The Difference? What Noise Does A Duck Make? Encouraging Children To Play Helps With Speech Therapy And Learning..
101 TODDLER FLASHCARDS – Children love to learn and at Learnworx we love learning with them. Set consists of 101 first words flash cards uniquely designed double sided flash cards. Includes animals, foods, household & outdoor objects, places & more. Thick gift box provided.FUN GAMES & COUNTING TOO – On the reverse side of each word card is a fun game. What color is the car? Can you spot the difference? What noise does a duck make? Encouraging children to play helps with speech therapy and learning.BIGGER CARDS WITH MORE DETAIL – Our cards are 5.7 inches wide and 4.3 inches tall. Easy to see colours and illustrations for your child to understand. Bright, colourful designs to help aid visual development with easy to read large fonts.LEARNING TOYS FOR TODDLERS 1-3 YEARS – Learnworx toddler flashcards can be encouraged pre kindergarten, from 12 months onwards up to 4 and 5 years. Each picture side showcases large, bright images. As your child progresses, move them onto the reverse side to improve counting, spelling & more.TODDLER PROOF & ULTRA DURABLE – We designed our cards to be the thickest flash cards on the market. Why? Because we know kids love to get messy. Learnworx flash cards are easy to wipe clean using a damp cloth. Rounded non sharp-corners. Learning toys for toddlers 1-3.
· Begin with a 3 3/4 x 7 3/4 piece of Basic White Thick Cardstock. Score along the 7 3/4 side at 3/8, 2 7/8, and 5 3/8. Burnish the folds with a Bone Folder. Crop the center of top and bottom of the end fold with the Essential Tag Punch. (see Julie’s video for instructions) Cut a piece of Basic White Cardstock to 2 1/4 x 3 1/2.
· One thing I love about the card I’m demonstrating today is variation of the square base. Unlike other diamond easel cards, my card sports the diamond point only at the top. My small change allows for a large base and more room for a greeting, an area to affix a gift card or include a family photo. Card Making Class Excitement is Here – Part 2
· BIRTHDAY CANDLE CARD – Colorful textured card. Size: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Featuring: • Concord & 9th Downtown Stacks Bundle ( C&9) • Concord & 9th Make a Wish Dies ( C&9) • Lawn Fawn Quilted Heart Portrait Die ( SSS | LF) • Additional supplies linked in the thumbnails at the end of this post. View Card Bookmark Card.
· 7×7 Card Blank (ACC-CA-30619-77) Method. Step 1. Put the snowman layout plate in the plate mate and attach a piece of plain parchment over it. Step 2. Emboss the outline of the layout only. Put to one side. Step 3. Attach the second piece of parchment to the plate mate and create a border using the pattern shown here. Step 4.
· A Tri-Fold Window Card – Flowering Cactus 1. A product medley is comprised of everything you need to create! You’ll find the Flowering Cactus on page 8-9 of the Mini Catalog and it’s complete with stamps, dies, designer papers and accessories. There’s even a refill kit for this product medley to replenish designer papers and accessories.
· Measurements: Evening Evergreen Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 6-3/4″ scored at 2-1/8″ and 4-1/4″ on the 8-1/2″ side. Cut 1-1/4″ off the 6-3/4″ side to have a 5-1/2″ card base and 1-1/4″ bottom z -old mechanism. Inside Pool Party panel 4″ x 5-1/4″, Flowering Tulip DSP: (2) 1-7/8″ x 5-1/4″, In Good Taste DSP wood pattern: 1″ x 4 …
· Singing and Signing: How Music and ASL Live Side by Side in Siân Heder’s ‘CODA’. Writer-director Siân Heder makes it very clear she knew the double meaning of “ …
A starting card, and ending card are included. Grab “I Have, Who Has?” HERE. 5. Free Part-Part-Whole Games. Free Part, Part, Whole (Numbers to 5) Free Part-Part-Whole Mini Unit; Free Math Olympics Shake and Spill printable. Shake and spill games work best with double sided counters. The kids put a set number of counters in the cup, shake it …
· Double sided setup reminder card. The game clearly instructs to play the training mode first and has setup player aid cards for the both the training mission and the full game. Shown above are the two sides of the double sided setup reminder card. Similarly to this, the rulebook has green and red sections all over it.