Adult Coloring: Perfectly Pairs With Detailed Adult Coloring Pages, Such As Those Found In The Crayola “Escapes Series” Coloring Books.
Safe And Nontoxic: Ideal For Ages 12 & Up.
Non-Toxic Art Supplies For Artists Ages 12 And Older.
Gift For Mom: Search No Further For The Perfect Holiday, Birthday, Or Everyday Gift For Mom.
Permanent Markers: Make Your Mark With Confidence With Marker Inks In Vibrant Colors That Last.
40 FINE TIP MARKERS: When it’s all about the details, rely on Crayola Fine Line Markers with a durable fine tip that’s designed for precisionPERMANENT MARKERS: Make your mark with confidence with marker inks in vibrant colors that lastADULT COLORING: Perfectly pairs with detailed adult coloring pages, such as those found in the Crayola Escapes Series coloring booksGIFT FOR MOM: Search no further for the perfect holiday, birthday, or everyday gift for momSAFE AND NONTOXIC: Ideal for ages 12 & upNon-toxic art supplies for artists ages 12 and older
· This mandala coloring page is one of the free samples of a set of 10 printable STEM quotes for your kids to color. Think Like a Girl Coloring Book – This Think Like a Girl: A Coloring Book of Women Pioneers in STEM is a free download from the Vilcek Foundation.
· Have a Jeopardy or Kahoot game handy at all times and when Fun Friday rolls around, get the kids set up to play it. They will have so much fun working in teams to answer the questions. Fun Friday Activity 13 – Coloring. Students can color on large pieces of butcher paper spread out around the room.
· To do this simply add spray bottles, pipettes, tongs, and other items into a bin, then add a bowl of warm water for your little ones to use to start melting the ice. Add some of the warm water to the spray bottle and and using the tongs, encourage your little one to …
In small cups (clear is best) put 1/2 cup or so of oil. Next to them, put a few cups of water (dyed with food coloring). You must MODEL this experiment first. The very first time you try this experiment with your child, please model it: “This is a pipette. I’m going to use it to suck up some of the colorful water.
· Spring color by number. Free printable spring color by number worksheets to practice numbers from 1 to 20! If your kids are excited about spring, they will surely love these spring color by number worksheets. There are two pages to choose from and each page covers a different set of numbers. You can use these spring worksheets with your …
· Free Printables. Play this Justice League grid game. It is a great way to practice counting and one-to-one correspondence. This superhero bingo game (from One Creative Mommy) includes the Captain America, Iron Man, and the rest of the Avengers. This is a great addition to a superhero party.
· Conversation Heart Game and Compliment Valentines. This activity makes the most sense when done around Valentine’s Day. First we played this fun Conversation Heart Valentine’s Day Game for Kids. It helped them get to know each other a bit better since lots of them were new to primary activities. Then we made compliment valentines.
· Print these lowercase printable letters for fun coloring or craft activities with your kids or students! Are your kids learning to recognize lowercase alphabet letters?Then make sure to get this free printable set to introduce lowercase letters with some hands-on activities with alphabet bubble letters.. Children can color each letter with their favorite colors.
· Am word family worksheets – practice more word families with another set of worksheets. Ig word family printable – learn to read words such as fig, dig, or big!. Ap word family worksheets – learn new words and practice them with fun activities. CVC missing vowel worksheets – write in the missing vowel to make words. Cut and paste CVC words – cut and …
· Send home a brown paper lunch bag with the kids on the first day of school. Ask the parents to help the kids fill it with 5 things to help tell more about themselves. For example, if they love dinosaurs, they can put a toy dinosaur in the bag. An About Me Bag is a fun way to share interesting facts about one another.