Sturdy & Durable: A Plastic Barrel Protects The Color Core. Just Twist Up To Color And Down To Store Away..
Safe & Nontoxic: Non-Toxic Coloring Supplies Make A Great Gift Set For Ages 3 And Up..
Great For Travel: Perfect For Coloring, Drawing, And Creating On The Go..
No Sharpening Required: This Exclusive Drawing Set Never Needs Sharpening Or Peeling..
CRAYOLA TWISTABLES CRAYONS: One Crayola Twistables Crayons Coloring Set with 50 compact Twistable Crayons in a reusable box.NO SHARPENING REQUIRED: This exclusive drawing set never needs sharpening or peeling.STURDY & DURABLE: A plastic barrel protects the color core. Just twist up to color and down to store away.GREAT FOR TRAVEL: Perfect for coloring, drawing, and creating on the go.SAFE & NONTOXIC: Non-toxic coloring supplies make a great gift set for ages 3 and up.
· Holiday Hair Clip Set from Parachute Brooklyn. Parachute Brooklyn (151 Norman Ave.), while known for vintage resale clothes, sells some new accessories like bows, sunglasses and socks. The store currently offers an adorable set of hair clips, perfect for keeping strands out of little eyes.The Holiday Hair Clip Set from Eugenia Kids is $25 and come in a pack of four …
· Score and fold at 1.5 inches from the bottom and 3 inches from the top. 2. Apply adhesive tape or glue stick onto either side of the 1-inch bottom fold as seen in the image above. 3. Fold over the 1-inch bottom and adhere to place. 4. Insert your card and your Gift Card Envelope is ready to be gifted! Optionally, you can also use a sharp pair …
· Put out a bit of paint, paper, and some bottle caps, pom-poms, and other materials so the kids can try this simple Snowflake Stamping activity by The Educators’ Spin On It. With this type of open-ended art, you never know what the kids will come up with! This easy snowflake craft is perfect for preschoolers or even toddlers.
· STEP 4: Glue paper strips. Glue the strips of paper to the piece of card without the heart cut out. Let the little ones do this step, it’s super fun! Try to keep the strips within the square. If it looks a bit messy, you can always trim off the paper strips to fit better and make it look neater at the end if you want to.
· Clay Leaf Bowl. Our clay leaf bowl would make an excellent summer camp craft for kids. With some air-dry clay, leaves, and a bit of paint, you can make and decorate your own bowl to your liking. Use it at home to hold change, keys, jewelry, or give it to someone as a gift.
· Only a few supplies are needed for this Valentines gnome paper craft for kids. With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, we used different shades of red and pink pink construction paper, but feel free to use your favorite colors, …
· Paper Crafting Monthly Blog Hop – Gift Packaging Hello and Welcome to this bunch of awesome creative paper crafters. This is a great hop of talented people, so make sure you hop all the way around to be totally inspired!! … The stamping from the lovely Perfectly Plaid stamp set is using Cherry Cobbler ink.
· This paper snowflakes craft for kids is easy to make and only takes a few supplies. Today we’re going to share how to make it with your own family. To make this project, you will need colored card stock , colored craft paper or construction pape r, white paper, craft glue or a glue stick , scissors and a pencil.
· Creating easy classroom Christmas crafts is one of my favorite activities to do with my students when the holidays roll around each year! The ones on this list have an educational component that will keep the learning going through the holiday season and beyond.
The holiday season is upon us, and it’s time to start thinking about Christmas gifts for students. Whether it’s your first year teaching, or you’re a veteran teacher, a great gift list with inexpensive gift ideas is always much appreciated. Student gifts under a classroom Christmas tree is a great way to get kids excited for Christmas time.