Simply Fill The Outer Ring With Air And The Inner Mat With Your Desired Level Of Tap Water, Set It On The Floor And Let The Fun Begin! Easy To Fold And Bring Along Anywhere You Go..
This Water Splash Pad Play Mat Is Constructed From Heavy Duty Pvc That Has Been Thoroughly Tested And Wi11 Not Leak Air Or Water Period..
Size:26″ Wide By 20″ Tal1 By 2.4″ High. – For Ages 3 Months And Up..
Eye-Catching Graphics – Fascinated By The Bright Colors, Sharp Contrasts And Cute Floating Toys. Rain Or Shine Is Tummy Time! Your Baby Will Try To Catch And Pat The Bright Colored Toys As They Float By. This Baby Splash Pad Will Provide Hours Of Quality Stimulating And Healthy Fun..
The water fill playmat is an essential tool for developing solid head, stimulates baby development,neck and shoulder muscles as well as honing hand-eye coordination, fine motor and social skills. It is a sensory delight that enhances brain development.Eye-catching graphics – Fascinated by the bright colors, sharp contrasts and cute floating toys. Rain or shine is tummy time! Your baby will try to catch and pat the bright colored toys as they float by. This baby splash pad will provide hours of quality stimulating and healthy fun.Simply fill the outer ring with air and the inner mat with your desired level of tap water, set it on the floor and let the fun begin! easy to fold and bring along anywhere you go.Size:26 wide by 20 tal1 by 2.4 high. – For ages 3 months and up.This water splash pad play mat is constructed from heavy duty PVC that has been thoroughly tested and wi11 not leak air or water period.
Inside: Easy indoor activities for kids from Busy Toddler Some days, parenting doesn’t go so well. Some days, the kids aren’t meshing, someone is bouncing off the walls or trying to reattach their umbilical cord, or time is ticking backwards.
· 8. Stuffed animals (fun to cuddle and play with… especially when you’re waiting) 9. Squigz (These stick to the airplane windows- these ones are even bigger for little toddlers) 10. Toy cars and trucks (and paper with roads) 11. Snacks (snacktivities are awesome too, like animal crackers you can also play with!) 12.
· Infant and toddlers Start Up Circuits Wizmo! (18-months-up, $19.99) features switch blocks and action tops that are easy to snap together and …
· Another fun idea for girls of all ages is the “spin the nail polish bottle” game. Whoever it lands on you have to paint one finger nail that color. At the end the girls will have rainbow nails. 6) Tie Dye. Another great idea is to tie dye. Order a few t-shirts, pillow cases, or bags and a tie dye kit.
· Next time you find yourself with empty toilet paper rolls, we have the perfect way to put them to use with these 20 fun toilet paper roll crafts for kids. Note: You can also buy cardboard tubes if you don’t want to use empty rolls. You can also cut empty paper towel rolls in half and use those. (affiliate links)
· Here are Dr. Roberts’ 5 tips for parents as they navigate the winter months with kids at home: Focus on the basics: good sleep and a healthy diet. We need our children to be strong in mind and body to be successful and to tackle the challenges that may come. Eating well and getting good rest are critical building blocks for energy and strength.
· Eye-appealing flashcards are ones that children like to look at, will play with often, and showcases natural-like pictures. That’s why I created a set of nature-themed number cards (1-20). Nature is something that kids can connect with, so …
· Fun Spider Facts for Kids. Get ready for some fun, creepy crawly, learning with these fun spider facts for kids! Plus, as a thank you for stopping by, you will find a free Spider poem towards the end of this post. Enjoy! Types of Spiders. There are thousands of different species of spiders.