We love this ring toss game as a family activity. Numbered wooden pegs and a scoreboard award points to winners. By tossing the rope into each wooden peg, children can work on hand and eye coordination and learn addition (adding up points). After 20 minutes of uninterrupted play, our attention span did not wane and we continued to enjoy the game.
This outdoor toy for kids uses wooden bases and targets that hold up well. It’s also easy to assemble with a series of vertical targets that screw to a base. It’s even simple enough that kindergartners can assemble it themselves without adult supervision. If you want to add more toys to your outdoor arsenal
- Best for kindergarten kids
- Good for hand and eye coordination
- Can be played indoors or outdoors
- Does not include instructions
- Flimsy carry bag & so-so screwing quality
- Mild odor from the painted wood