Encourages Development Of Fine Motor Skills And Teaches Cause And Effect.
Fish Bowl Measures 7″ X 4″ X 8″.
A Classic Play Pattern Within A Classic, Endearing Brand.
Each Fish Makes A Sound: Crinkle, Rattle, Bell, Or Squeaker.
Includes five fish and a soft fish bowl for in and out playEach fish makes a sound: crinkle, rattle, bell, or squeakerEncourages development of fine motor skills and teaches cause and effectA classic play pattern within a classic, endearing brandFish Bowl measures 7 x 4 x 8
· Easter Egg Activities for Preschool I teach at a church-affiliated preschool, so as you can imagine, Easter is a big deal. We do all kinds of Easter-themed activities every spring and have so much fun, specifically with Easter Eggs.
· Play Dough Treasure Hunt. This is one of the simplest preschool activities at home on this list! Hide small items in the play dough and use those fine motor skills to dig them out. Make it easier -> use more substantial items like small toys, Lego blocks, etc.. Make it harder -> sort the items after digging them out.
Porridge taste testing is a fun way to incorporate a little “cooking” and explore children’s sense of taste and smell while doing a group graphing activity. In a typical year, I would have read the story, made a few bowls of each flavor, and given my students a small amount of each at free choice, and helped them fill this sheet out.
The Benefits of Learning Through Play Learning through play is a key component of child development and early education. Today, I’m going to share how learning through play can help young children build important skills, and different
· Art Activity Book For Tweens I don’t often share things for tweens ( 9-12-year-olds) here on my early education website, but something comes along that deserves to be shared now and then. When that something is an awesome art activity book from my dear friend Jean from The Artful Parent , it gets a whole post!
Scoop the sherbet into the bottom of an extra-large punch bowl. Slowly pour half of the Hawaiian Punch over the sherbet followed by half of the pineapple juice and finally half of the soda. Repeat those steps again to use the rest of the beverages. Stir …
· Comet Name Recognition Activity. Gather your materials. You will need some black beans or black rice ( I used both), some star and alphabet beads ( dollar store find), sparkly pipe cleaners, some black paper, a tray, and a metallic marker. Start by pouring the beans, rice, and beads on the tray. The next step is writing your students’ names …
· Not everything activity includes printables. There are gross motor letter hunts, and playdough too! Adding a little pretend play into literacy is a wonderful way of making letter recognition practice a whole lot more fun. Buy this fun and interactive pack of printable letter recognition activities and start learning NOW. This is a digital download.
· I like to share gingerbread crafts and activities for teachers who shy away from Santa or the religious aspects of Christmas but still feel like some holiday activities are appropriate for their classrooms. These gingerbread activities are fun hands-on activities that work on a wide range of skill sets and are fun, which is the most important part!
Frog Crafts & Activities For Preschool. Learning about frogs at preschool is a fun way to learn about the super rad amphibian and life cycles! Frog crafts and activities help to deepen this learning as you explore the science. Here are some of my favorite frog crafts and activities for preschool. This is a great theme to explore in your …