Encourages Skill Development: Melissa & Doug’S Art Supplies For Stamp Sets Help Kids Develop Multiple Skills Such As Creative Expression, Basic Storytelling, And Fine-Motor Skills..
“The Gold Standard In Childhood Play”: For More Than 30 Years, Melissa & Doug Has Created Beautifully Designed Imagination- And Creativity-Sparking Products That Nbc News Called “The Gold Standard In Early Childhood Play.”.
Perfect For A Stocking Stuffer.
Keeps Kids Entertained: This Stamp Pad Is A High-Quality Art Supply That Helps Kids Explore Their Creativity. Maintaining An Ample Supply Of Ink Gives Kids An Engaging Option For Screen-Free Fun..
Washable Ink: This Stamp Pad Color Ink Set Is Made From Washable Ink, Which Makes Cleanup Simple And Efficient..
MULTICOLORED STAMP INKPAD: The Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stamp Pad is designed for Melissa & Doug stamp sets. It includes 6 bright ink colors in primary and secondary hues.WASHABLE INK: This stamp pad color ink set is made from washable ink, which makes cleanup simple and efficient.ENCOURAGES SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Melissa & Doug s art supplies for stamp sets help kids develop multiple skills such as creative expression, basic storytelling, and fine-motor skills.KEEPS KIDS ENTERTAINED: This stamp pad is a high-quality art supply that helps kids explore their creativity. Maintaining an ample supply of ink gives kids an engaging option for screen-free fun. THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY : For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called the gold standard in early childhood play. Perfect for a stocking stuffer
· I would like you to meet the New Stampin’ Up! In Colors for 2021-2023!!! New In Color Ribbon Left to Right above: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink. New In Colors available May 4, 2021 New In Color Products include: Ink Pads, refills, cardstock, Stampin’ Write markers, Stampin’ Blends, jewels, designer paper, …
· You’ll also find the stickers have a nice crisp image and will give your ink pads a fresh look! We didn’t want our other 60 colors to feel left out so we have new label lids on all our colors now! As our stock of each color sells out, we will be restocking with the new lids, but never fear…if you think your current inks need sprucing up, we …
· Simon Says Stamp. SSS Card Kit. May 16, 2021 2. Hello hello crafty friends. Thanks for stopping by. Today I will be sharing how I made these fun rainbow cards. So let’s begin. Card 1 – I started with an A2 size panel using Neenah Solar white 80 lbs cardstock. I used my SSS Sentiment Label dies and grabbed the smallest die.
· To finish the Rainbow Fun Graduation Cards, I added my favorite Hai Supply Black Star Sequins. All the Rainbow Color Details. Rainbow Ink Colors: Pinkfresh Studios Inks in Raspberry Bliss, Clementine, Sunshine, Aquamarine and Seaside. Rainbow Copic Colors: RV55, R24, Y04, Y17, BG23, B02 +Bigfoot Copic Colors: BV00/000, E30/35, W1 and R20
· Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad. $7.50. Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems. $8.00. Bumblebee 1/4″ (6.4 Mm) 2020–2022 In Color Ribbon. $6.00. Add All to Cart. I hope you enjoyed making either the beginner, casual, or avid cards! Stamps, ink, and paper are the key base elements for beautiful cards.
· Today I want to share a fun technique with solid stamps. It is super fun and quick technique and any big solid stamp will work. I played with Labelmaker Rainbows Stamp Set from Waffle Flower and also I used a coordinating die – Labelmaker Rainbows Matching Die, it cuts multiple sentiments all in one pass.
· I mounted the 3 girls from the Hey Girlfriend set on one block, inked it in Memento Black ink and stamped it Fun Rainbow of Girlfriends Slimline Cards – Patty Stamps Use a rainbow of Stampin’ Blends markers to color the Girlfriends slimline cards and create a colorful handmade greeting card!
· Simon Says Stamp “Dandelion Messages” Stamped in Color Box craft rainbow pad ink, embossed some others in white and Iridescent Ice. Rainbow ribbon from my stash. Posted by Joanne at 12:44 PM No comments: … Another card with the Dandelion Messages from Simon Says Stamp. Distress Oxide inks of Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans, and Specked Egg …
· Bee and sentiment stamped on the card base with some ink splattering and die cut coloured dots as finishing touches. I’ve used – 6×6″ white card base Funky Fossil Bees Knees stamp set Unbranded stitched border die Distress Inks for splattering Linking up with – CAS Mix Up (stamping, paper piecing, die-cutting, ink splattering) Freshly Made …