Recommended For Ages 1 To 6: An Excellent Tool For Homeschooling Use Or In The Preschool Classroom, This Set Of 58 Cards Teaches The Letters Of The Alphabet, Counting From One To Ten, A Variety Of Shapes, And Basic Colors.
Safe And Durable: Laminated With A Bpa-Free Plastic Coating, Educational Flashcards From Merka Are 100% Safe For Kids And Adults. They’Re Waterproof, Tear-Resistant And Made To Last.
Made To Fit Kids’ Hands: These Cards Measure 4.2″ X 2.4″ Each And Make A Great Gift For Boys And Girls. Similar To Ordinary Playing Cards In Size, Shape And Thickness, They Fit Well In Small Hands And Are Easy For Toddlers To Handle And Manage.
Reading Preparation And Language Arts: Give Toddlers And Preschoolers An Engaging Opportunity To Begin Recognizing Letters, Building Vocabulary And Developing Early Reading Skills.
Educational fun for early learners: Designed by teachers, these laminated flash cards make a great educational gift and feature bright, colorful imagery and teach little ones a variety of important first-concept topics: letters, numbers, shapes and colorsReading preparation and language arts: Give toddlers and preschoolers an engaging opportunity to begin recognizing letters, building vocabulary and developing early reading skillsRecommended for ages 1 to 6: An excellent tool for homeschooling use or in the preschool classroom, this set of 58 cards teaches the letters of the alphabet, counting from one to ten, a variety of shapes, and basic colorsMade to fit kids hands: These cards measure 4.2 x 2.4 each and make a great gift for boys and girls. Similar to ordinary playing cards in size, shape and thickness, they fit well in small hands and are easy for toddlers to handle and manageSafe and durable: Laminated with a BPA-free plastic coating, educational flashcards from merka are 100% safe for kids and adults. They re waterproof, tear-resistant and made to last
Learning in the early years shouldn’t be relegated to just memorizing. The early years is for learning to problem solve, communicate, critical think, to ask question, to take risks, to develop life long skills… and they develop all these through PLAY.
According to Early Childhood News, research indicates that children learn best in an environment which allows them to explore, discover, and play. Based on my early childhood education, 17 years experience as a teacher and as a parent of two, I strongly believe in the benefits of active engagement of pure play. Benefits of Learning Through Play
· Once toddlers and preschoolers learn their colors, they might want to explore the color words. These color words worksheets will definitely help them out with this skill. Activities in this printable set are simple yet effective when learning to read color words. Children will read the words first, then color the pictures with appropriate colors.
If you would like to try a free Question of the Day resource, you can get your sample just by joining the Little Learning Corner email crew. You will get a week’s worth of printable cards to try out with your kiddos. Get your freebie, HERE. This Question of the Day has hundreds of 5 …
· Printable New Year’s Eve BINGO Cards. Grab the Printable Bingo Cards Here. How this New Year’s Eve Bingo Game for Kids works: Print out a Bingo card for each player (either full page or a half sheet) Give each player a Bingo dobber or Bingo markers to mark or cover their squares. Cut out the pictures from one board to use as calling cards.
· Preschool cutting pages – children will practice cutting various irregular lines across the whole page. Fall cutting pages for preschoolers – fall-theme scissor activities your preschoolers will enjoy. Cutting practice pages – basic lines to cut along with your preschool or kindergarten students. Summer scissor skills worksheets – fun summer pictures to color and …
· Snowman Game (free printable) – This game can be used to practice colors, shapes, letters, numbers, or even words. It is fun for literacy centers and for sure one of our favorite snowman activities! Snowman Button Counting from Rainy Day Mum and other educational activities included in her download.. Shape Snowman Matching from Preschool …
185 Fun Questions of the Day Kids Love. I’ve put together everything you need to start a Question of the Day kids love! Asking new questions is a great way to build confidence, increase classroom participation, promote conversation starters, nurture receptive and expressive language skills, and introduce opinion writing in preschool …
· We want the children to be listening for one specific sound. The goal here is to learn what is and what isn’t that sound. This can be done in a whole or small group setting. Give each student a card. In a small group, you can give students more than one card. Place one card of the sound we are looking for in the pocket chart.
· What is the AppBar. As a beginner, I was always searching the information on how to customize the AppBar. Usually, I had to go to at least 10 different pages to collect all the information I needed.