Magically Draw, Erase And Draw Again – Over And Over.
Instructions Included For Battery Free Fun.
Easy Grab-N-Go Handle Lets Kids Doodle Anywhere.
Doodle Eraser Makes Erasing Easy.
Doodle stylus and doodle stamps make drawing funDoodle eraser makes erasing easyMagically draw, erase and draw again – over and overEasy grab-n-go handle lets kids doodle anywhereInstructions included for battery free fun
· Oh what a beautiful morning. Yes I see January has started early. Lovely. Loading… Posted on December 29, 2021, in Uncategorized and tagged Doodlemum, Drawing, Drawings, Humour, Illustration, Pen and Ink, Sketchbook. Bookmark the permalink . 2 Comments . ← Window cleaners are overrated.
· Doodles Galore. July 3, 2021 by Eliana 6 Comments. I did an art dump blog post back in February, and it seems like we’re due for more doodles! Last time you got an unforeseen amount of cats. This time your challenge is to spot all the art inspired by Lord of the Rings that seeped its way into my collection! (Don’t miss the special …
· The 11th Edition of the TanglePatterns.com TANGLE GUIDE is an instant-download 96-page interactive digital eBook/PDF containing more than 1,700 tangles on the site from May 2010 through December 31, 2021.It’s a great resource and a must-have digital tool for using the site. Visit the STORE > E-BOOKS page and help keep TanglePatterns.com online by getting …
· Ice cream and gelato are my ‘go to’ snacks. Not everyday, but love that oh so creamy deliciousness. This would be a cool neighborhood to live in! The past quilt that I made was based on this design! I love this funky neighborhood! The frosting roof with sprinkles and the Necco wafer roofs Mid-century modern get down and get funky neighborhood!
· If you are following along with the hop you have come from Fikreta Posavec’s Blog. I hope you are enjoying all the beautiful projects. For my card I have used ‘ Luciano ‘. “To celebrate our “Cloud 9” Digi Stamp Collection, we will be giving away PRIZES the Lucky Winners: ONE $25.00 Gift Card. ONE $15.00 Gift Cards.
· How to draw NOVU. Greetings and a very happy Wednesday to you as we charge towards another new month. Blissfully, the days are getting noticeably longer, always a very welcome sign that good days are ahead. Today’s Novu tangle is a Mooka tangleation from tangler Jessica ( aka Jake) Dykes, and it’s her first on the site.
· Guess who forgot that a “Doodles” category existed in her blog, where the last entry was on June 21st? You deserve an award for knowing your blog so well, SS 🤦🏽♀️😅. Anyways, lemme just show you the doodle, ’cause that’s what this post is actually about. This was what 10th Grade me drew between 10:45…
· A sketch prepared by Vansh Shah, 6 F; Some amazing sketches prepared by Anshika Parashar… Some drawings made by Sonakshi Nagpal, 6 D; Some sketches prepared by Om Pandya, 6 K; Yet some other Sketches prepared by Vansh Bhatia, 6 B; Some sketches made by Vansh Bhatia, 6 B; Some amazing sketches and doodle prepared by Aarus…
· Letter D Coloring Page. Letter S Coloring Page. Free printable alphabet coloring pages ( letters and numbers) with patterns for preschool, kids, and adults to colour! Use these A-Z and 0-9 coloring pages and a marker, gel pen, ink, or other coloring methods and take a relaxing and creative break. Have some fun.
· But, it doesn’t take long. To remove pages from the notebook, grab the sheet of paper at the top, near the center of the notebook (not out towards the edge), and pull gently toward you (not out to the side.) This method will make sure that you don’t rip the punched edge of the paper. That’s all there is to it.