Play Set: This Play Set Is Perfect For Travel And Allows Your Little One To Explore Their Creativity..
Size: Approx 6.37″ X 6.37″ X 1″.
Material: Metal Box With Rubber Magnets..
Includes: Includes 2 Play Scenes Printed Inside The Adorable Travel Tin That Holds 40 Magnets Inside For Hours Of Fun..
TRAVEL ACTIVITY: These compact tins of fun and creativity are the perfect travel companion. Each tin includes 2 play scenes and 40 unique pieces to create a fantastical scene of your own imagination. The best part is, when you are all finished playing, all the pieces can be stored inside of the tin for easy clean up.INCLUDES: Includes 2 play scenes printed inside the adorable travel tin that holds 40 magnets inside for hours of fun.PLAY SET: This play set is perfect for travel and allows your little one to explore their creativity.MATERIAL: Metal box with rubber magnets.SIZE: Approx 6.37 x 6.37 x 1
· For my second design I kept it very clean and simple. I mixed blending and embossing to create my flowers. This time I added a sentiment from the Floral Frame set. As well as some Satin White Sequins to finish the look. You can see my video here or Watch it in HD at YouTube. I hope you are inspired to try some layered heat embossing with stencils!
· Go down the rabbit hole to reach Wonderland, they say. It’s true! In this whimsical slot, Cheshire Cat may add random Wilds to the reels! Collect the potion vials to travel along with Alice, meet the popular Wonderland characters, and win big. Coming through the looking glass on December 16th!
· November 18, 2021 By Deirdre. Let’s learn how to make a wreath and learn about quadrilaterals simultaneously with this printable set. This STEM building set includes several pages. A shape chart, printable shapes, and step-by-step direction pages are available in a printable set. The directions are displayed on Blockly blocks.
· The technology to reproduce authentic looking images is advancing at a fast pace. In February 2019, graphics hardware manufacturer NVIDIA released open-source code for their photorealistic face generation software StyleGAN.The software uses a generative adversarial network (GAN) approach, in which two neural networks play a game of cat and mouse, one …
· I just saw a picture of thorns on Paul’s blog and it made me think of the thorns that people have. You may not be able to see them, but they can cut and stick you just the same. Some of our thorns are warnings, telling others to stay away. Some are there for nastier…
· I’m not sure how much we understand about the cult of the Illuminati, but to put it simply, it is the ancient Baal worship of Lucifer and Satan. A fallen angel worship with many offshoots and levels, including witchcraft, necromancers, demons, and jinn. Satan is a mocker of God, and loves to imitate him. The…
· The poinsettia pinwheel template is the fourth in a series of Christmas STEM challenges I am sharing this year. The first is a wreath made with quadrilaterals. The second features a Christmas tree tessellation. The third activity looks at using old Christmas cards to make tangrams. Each set has a printable set that you can download for free.
· The chicklets are finished with Holly’s gift…. December 15, 2021. The Hat Committee made this winter hat for Holly, so when she serves the treats at the Chickmas party, she will be warm and toasty. It’s a surprise, and they hope she likes it. Category:
· A few of us are having weird things happen with our phones. Calling people we NEVER call and are in “contacts.”. Face timing by itself. Calling people while you’re talking to someone. All kinds of strange things with APPLE, at least. Everyone thinks the government is doing something to our phones again.
· Elon Musk has announced he is sponsoring a competition for the best carbon removal ideas with a fifty million dollar prize for the winner. The competition will open on April twenty-second, twenty-twenty-one. In this video, I will tell you all you need to know about carbon capture to get your brain going, and put you on the way for the fifty million dollar prize.