On Each Box, There Is A Qr Code To Authenticate Your Sophie..
Sophie’s Soft Texture And Numerous Chewable Parts (Ears, Horns, Legs), Makes Her Perfect For Soothing Baby’s Sore Gums During Teething..
Inside Each Box, You’ll Get: The Sophie Story, And A Booklet To Discover More Products.
Made Of 100% Natural Rubber From The Hevea Tree.
Sophie la giraffe, the most beloved teether for over 55 yearsMade of 100% natural rubber from the Hevea treeOn each box, there is a QR code to authenticate your Sophie.Inside each box, you’ll get: the Sophie story, and a booklet to discover more productsSophie’s soft texture and numerous chewable parts (ears, horns, legs), makes her perfect for soothing baby’s sore gums during teething.
The Paper Players challenge this week is to create a Clean and Simple card with the added touch of Polka Dots. I got my inspiration from the Designer Series Paper I used in the background of my photo – it’s from the Hand Penned Suite in Pale Papaya with white Polka dots. … I’m sharing two cute Triangle boxes in two sizes – so many uses …
· The beads here are plain Avalon Milky with polka dots and spacers in Effetre Lavender Blue 247 and you can see that the polka dots have done that darker-in-the-middle, slightly feathery batik thing. Avalon Milky was a tiny bit bubbly but that’s pretty standard with a lot of these translucent glasses.
· First assemble your treat box, see the video below to see how to put it together. Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper (DSP) 9 inches x 4 inches to cover the box. Wrap DSP around your box forming creases on the corners, remove and burnish down to make a neat crease on all the side. Adhere DSP to your box, starting with the short side of the …
· I used a piece of polka dot paper for the background to add a little dimension. The pansy’s, leaves and the sentiment are all cut and stamped from Stampin’ UP! card stock & inks. I actually won this ‘ Pansy Patch ‘ stamp set and die from my Stampin’ UP! upline and I’ve had so much fun with it.
· The Crafter’s Box is an artisan craft subscription box that features a different, unique craft each month that is designed with the crafty adult in mind. The boxes are thoughtfully curated with high-end materials so that your finished products are modern and luxe. There’s also an accompanying video workshop led by the featured artist that introduces you to the craft and …
· The Prime Wardrobe app in Amazon has obtained what we love about subscription-box purchasing and made it better. There is the simple fact that it is all being eased by means of a program you are currently shopping on the routine and which you can pick and choose exactly what you would like to get sent.
The Cricut Maker (Cricut.com or Amazon) is the most versatile of the Cricut Machines and can do a wide range of things.The Cricut Maker and the Cricut Maker 3 both are phenomenal, with the newest, Cricut Maker 3 having Smart capabilities. The Cricut Maker has the Adaptive Tool feature, which allows for a variety of tools to be used and a huge variety of materials.
· The material is not like a pair of sweats, but more polished making them perfect for wearing out and still looking put together. Unlike sweats, they don’t get baggy in the backside. The length is also good. They’re short enough for a short girl like me, but a taller girl can wear them as a pair of cropped joggers which are also in style.
Step 4: Create Candy Flowers. Now make candy “flowers” using pieces of candy and the wooden skewers. Pick a variety of candies that are brightly colored and different sizes. Use candy that is your recipients favorite! To make an even grander bouquet, add more styrofoam inside the vase so the “flowers” can poke up even higher!
· Game with black and white dots. Jumps may be multiple – ie. The domino measures approximately 2 x 1 x 38 in and the case measures 8 x 5 x 2 in. Match a black and a white mahjong stone with the same symbol to remove them from the game. Game with black and white dots. They interact with the stars the same way as a square.